Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stuck in a Digital World

Anytime I am out with friends I love it when they take lots of pictures! I find myself thinking, “if they are taking all these pictures I don’t need to.” So I relax and let them be the photographer to catch the memories forever.

However, I find myself waiting and waiting for them to be show up in my inbox or maybe I might get tagged on Facebook. Pretty soon I realize that they are “one of those people”. The ones that get all excited to take photos and then just leave them on their camera. By the time 6 months pass and they get around to it I am over it! If your gonna take photos you better be sending them out. How hard is it? Really! If it is really hard then.... put your damn camera away!

Let's all say it together!
1) Point
2) Shoot
3) Send

1 comment: